Sunday 26 July 2009

Baby Is Back

Guess who I found today? One baby Molly hiding under the bogwood, trying to avoid the Siamese Fighter who is keeping an eye out for a quick snack. I happened to notice that the Siamese was hanging around the bogwood with a very keen interest in what was there. He reminded me a bit of how a cat stalks its prey. He was just floating very still by the bogwood, staring at one location. Then suddenly I saw the baby Molly swim out and the Siamese darted forward trying to catch it, but luckily for the baby Molly the Siamese was too slow, this time.

I thought about catching the baby and placing it in the filter box until it is a bit bigger, but because it is hiding in the crevices of the bogwood, it might be difficult to get to it, so I have decided to let nature take its course.

No comments:

Post a Comment